Belly fat is tough to go and sometimes makes us feel that it will never go. I have a body who gains most on my belly. After my pregnancy, it was too tough for me to move with a heavy body and belly which was making me so much uncomfortable. I decided to get my belly on track and lose my belly fat. Few tips which helped me in making this happen, I would like to share with you all:
- I stopped taking sugar in my tea. This saved lots of calories for me. Although I do eat cakes and sweets in a measured quantity and in a moderate manner.
- I started drinking almost 5 glasses of water and some days it might go up to 8 glasses. I love to have warm water and it too helps in digestion.
- I decided not to eat things I don’t like and in place save some calories for the food I love to eat.
- I make sure I drink some protein shake and eat 4 – 5 egg whites in a day. I am on a vegetarian diet for 3 days a week and on those days I eat only boiled vegetables and fruits.
- I don’t eat grain or sweet at dinner or after 6 pm. I try to have a cup of warm milk before bed.
- I exercise or walk for about 1 hour 6 days a week.
I see many blogs and apps suggesting only food cut for weight loss and they don’t suggest any form of exercise. Which is totally wrong. A healthy weight loss should include exercise and food control.
Although I have not achieved my dream tummy, I am on my way to achieving it. Always remember it takes time for belly fat to go but if you follow the plan and stick to it will go in some time.