Note:: Daliya is called brokenwheat in english. Its safe to be consumed during breastfeeding and helps in getting back to shape.
- Low in calorie
- Daliya is a wholewheat product which enhances metabolism rate. One serving contains very little calories. This means that you are adding very little to your total calorie count.
- High in fibre
- Fibre aids in digestion and ensures that your body functions optimally and stays in good health. Fibre in your food cannot be converted to sugar, and therefore eating Dalia for weight loss makes a lot of sense.
- Slow to process
- Foods which process quickly make you hungry faster and causes more sugar to be stored in the body. One of the benefits of Dalia for weight loss is that the body breaks it down and absorbs it slowly.
- Low glycemic index
- A glycemic index measures how much sugar is converted from any particular food. The higher the index, the more the sugar. Low glycemic index foods are the best for someone seeking to lose weight, and that is why you must try Dalia for weight loss. It is absorbed slowly and helps to balance blood sugar in your body.
- High in protein
- Dalia is an excellent source of protein. The real benefit of Dalia for weight loss is that it gives you a high protein diet, but unlike meat, it does not contain fats. It is therefore a safe, fat-free source of protein and must be included in your diet.
- Its high fibre content and slow absorption, leave you feeling full. You will also need to consume a much smaller portion because you will be full and prevents hunger pangs!