I lost some ten kgs in about 3 months just by following few diet tips and floor exercises at home. Being a mom it’s often tough to do things for self and leave your baby and go to gym unless you have a very strong support system. Unfortunately I have no support system which will allow me to leave my baby and get out to the gym, so I started doing my own exercises and managing my diet.
Five point which will help you in weight loss:
- Drink water not caffeine.
- Drink your food, yes I said it right. When you add extra water to your soup or milk it will not only full your stomach but will help you in not taking those extra calories.
- Eat a good breakfast. Eating what you like in your breakfast will make your day energetic and full of happiness but if possible avoid oily and sugary stuff.
- Do some 30-40 mins of floor exercise at home and get out with your baby for morning and evening walk.
- Do your dinner before sunset. Yes and it helps a lot to get #backtoshape.
Follow this routine for about a month and then increase your exercise time slowly.
Stay connected to know what all exercises we should do at home to get a fit and healthy body back.